If you ever came to Mexico, try to take a trip to Cancun. This 14-mile coastal strip is popular with tourists, and travelers looking for pleasant white-sand beaches and all-inclusive resorts, in addition to the obvious draws of lively eateries and a hectic nightlife scene.
There are numerous choices for where to stay, but an all-inclusive resort can make your trip more dreamy. These resorts often provide a variety of dining options, bars, lounges, entertainment, pools, activities, and especially spas. You just need to check in and have fun! Have a look at our pros and cons list below:
1. Le Blanc Spa Resort
This upscale, adults-only all-inclusive has sleek lines and subdued earth tones that give it a genuinely seductive atmosphere. It is covered in white throughout. Le Blanc Spa Resort rooms come equipped with BVLGARI bath products and a personal butler to tend to your every need.
- The beach and pool areas are fantastic and a big lure for this place.
- The rooms are quite lovely and very pleasant, your room will still be in a hotel zone.
- Two of the three freeform outdoor pools include swim-up bars.
- Excellent in-room technology, including Netflix-compatible Apple TVs
- Le Blanc Spa is a large, opulent spa with a free hydrotherapy room.
- Restaurant with a stunning buffet as well as Asian, Italian, Mexican, and French à la carte options.
- There are numerous bars offering premium liquor, as well as 24-hour room service.
- Only suitable for adults.
- Some of the few rooms don’t have a balcony or no rooms to sit on the balcony.
2. Hyatt Ziva Cancun Resort
This is one of the top family-friendly all-inclusive resorts in Cancun and has all the amenities you could ask for. The magnificent views of the sparkling water merge perfectly with the modern Caribbean decor. Each accommodation has a private terrace, floor-to-ceiling windows, and the option of swim-up rooms.
- An all-inclusive resort that welcomes families in Cancun’s Hotel Zone
- There are two lovely white-sand beaches with cabanas and a variety of water activities.
- Modern conveniences, furnished balconies, and marble bathrooms are features of stylish accommodations.
- Swim-up condos are offered, including in the Turquoize Tower for adults only.
- There are two whirlpools, and three infinity pools, one of which is for adults only.
- Numerous dining options: seven eateries, numerous pubs, and a cafe
- A luxurious spa features 13 treatment rooms, a salon, and a free hydrotherapy area.
- Food reviews are still a bit controversial.
- No children under 13 are allowed in suites and swim-up rooms.
3. Secrets the Vine Resort
One of the top adult-only all-inclusive resorts in Cancun is Secrets The Vine, which was created with romance in mind. This resort is renowned for its superior concierge service and boasts immaculately outfitted guest rooms with Italian porcelain, teak wood, and a stylish private terrace or balcony.
- 15 fantastic eateries and bars there that don’t require reservations.
- There are many quick bites and buffets to select from, including casual sandwiches, fresh Asian options, casual Mediterranean meals, and many others.
- 4 outdoor swimming pools with plenty of sundeck space and ocean views
- 14 treatment rooms and a hydrotherapy area make up a complete spa.
- Numerous daily activities, including yoga, cooking classes, and aerobics
- Two local golf courses offer complimentary green fees and a fitness center.
- Suitable only for adults.
- Complaints about early morning reservations for pool loungers.
4. Paradisus Cancun Resort
The views from this luxurious all-inclusive family-friendly resort are some of the nicest in Cancun’s Hotel Zone. The rooms and suites of Paradisus Cancun are spacious and feature-rich color schemes and opulent designs that are influenced by local culture. Each accommodation boasts a stunning view of the Nichupte Lagoon or the Caribbean Sea.
- Some of the greatest views can be found at this luxurious all-inclusive family resort.
- Enjoy 4 opulent pools, play tennis, or go on an exploration dive.
- Other features include a sumptuous spa, a complete fitness center, and a kid zone that both parents and children will enjoy.
- Additionally, you have access to family-friendly daytime and evening activities.
- The hotel’s rooms are a little worn out and outdated.
- The breakfast buffet can be a little crowded.
- Beach clubs can be very loud.
5. Iberostar Cancun Resort
The lovely Iberostar Cancun is at your disposal, and you can choose to either cram as much into a short visit or take your time and take it all in.
- This is an opulent, all-inclusive resort that welcomes families.
- Modern, cozy, and stunning ocean views are the features of the rooms and suites.
- Each accommodation has a private terrace and is free of single-use plastics.
- Additionally, panoramic rooms provide unmatched views of the beach and water below.
- The resort also features a dive shop and an internationally famous 18-hole golf course.
- Additional features include 10 opulent swimming pools and a variety of sporting events and classes for cake design.
- Spa, gym and all but one restaurant are in the adjacent family-friendly hotel.
- Breakfast services are not offered for room service.
6. Occidental Tucancún Resort
A gorgeous beachfront location makes the Occidental Tucancn, one of the greatest all-inclusive hotels in Cancun, the ideal spot to stay for a wonderful Caribbean vacation. The all-inclusive package allows visitors to experience the hotel’s cuisine, tropical cocktails, and a variety of drinks at its bars and restaurants.
- A family-friendly resort on the Caribbean Beach with picturesque views of the Caribbean Sea and the Nichupte Lagoon, is only a short distance from Cancun city.
- It is close to local landmarks including the Mayan Ruins and the well-known archeological site El Rey.
- Children can enjoy a variety of entertaining activities at the Occidental Tucancn’s on-site kids club while their parents partake in activities like tennis, spa treatments, and aerobics classes at the resort’s fitness center.
- Spa offering hydrotherapy, body wraps, facials, and massages
- Courts for basketball and tennis are also available.
- Kids’ club includes outdoor play structures and a vibrant indoor play area
- Fitness center with cutting-edge cardio and weightlifting apparatus
- Park for nothing on-site.
- There are no beach umbrellas and the rooms are outdated. Not every room has a balcony.
- There will be some cost of Wi-Fi.
7. Beach Palace Resort
The hotel is spotless and well-kept. The staff goes above and beyond to assist you and will provide a comfortable environment. You will experience excellent selections for lunch and dinner.
- Take good care of kids of all ages, a family-friendly resort.
- Four restaurants on-site provide expertly prepared cuisines from all around the world.
- Have access to the Moon Palace and can eat at any of its restaurants.
- Famous nightclubs like Coco Bongo are near Beach Palace, where you can meet with other visitors and dance the night away.
- Snack bars and coffee shops
- Kids’ meals, video games, and arts & crafts are examples of kid-friendly amenities.
- All everywhere there is free WiFi
- The constant hum of activity, particularly at peak hours.
- There are some dated aspects in the room’s design.
- Some deterioration in public spaces.
8. Live Aqua Beach Resort
Couples love the Live Aqua Beach Resort Cancun because it provides easy access to the stunning Cancun Beach. The resort is located along Cancun’s Hotel Zone and has an outdoor infinity pool that views out over the Caribbean Sea’s azure waves.
- Each room offers a verdant garden or stunning ocean view as well as relaxing bathrobes and slippers.
- Seven pool options, which include infinity and lap pool. The close access to the beach will complete your time spent unwinding.
- Other features include water aerobics, volleyball, yoga in the morning, and beach activities.
- Additionally, you can participate in cooking and dance classes.
- Large terraces, cutting-edge technology, and hydrotherapy whirlpools are all features of the suites.
- The beach features beds with complete cushions and chaise lounges.
- A group of smaller pools with various water temperatures makes up the main pool.
- Suitable for adults only
- Some visitors claim the alcohol is diluted and several tip solicitation complaints
9. Moon Palace Resort
The Moon Palace Resort, located on a quiet section of a pristine coastline, will astound you with its opulent and refined environment. Three properties are housed within an all-inclusive, family-friendly resort: Moon Palace Sunrise, Moon Palace Nizuc, and Moon Palace the Grand.
While the Moon Palace the Grand is an adults-only resort, Sunrise and Nizuc are also family-friendly resorts.
– All-inclusive family-friendly resort 15 minutes from Cancun International Airport in a tranquil Riviera Maya beachfront setting
– All of the rooms are modern and spacious and have excellent amenities.
– Standard amenities include coffeemakers, furnished patios, and two-person whirlpool baths.
– Many swimming pools, including a large one featuring waterslides, a Flowrider machine, and a swim-up bar
– There are over 20 dining establishments to pick from, including Mexican, Asian, Italian, buffet, and Mediterranean restaurants, as well as free room service and top-shelf alcohol.
– The beach is said to have rotten seaweed.
– You need a golf cart to get to the other buildings.
– Minor deterioration
– Not much is accessible by foot or within easy driving distance.
10. Riu Dunamar Resort
The idyllic Costa Mujeres Beach is home to the family-friendly beachside resort of Riu Dunamar. The resort attracts guests with its gorgeous restaurants, which are renowned for delivering delectable meat dishes as well as Italian and Asian cuisines.
– An all-inclusive resort that welcomes families in a lovely coastal location
– Contemporary lodgings with couch beds, air conditioning, satellite TV, and step-in PowerShot
– Minibars, full-sized bottle liquor dispensers, and balconies are included in the rooms.
– King beds, two double beds, and a pullout couch are available in family rooms.
– With five pools, a large pool area, drink service, and activities
sections with slides as well as a splash park for children
– Buffet, four specialty restaurants for dinner, and a BBQ grill beside the pool for lunch.
– Six bars, including two swim-up bars and a 24-hour bar with food-free (limited) daily use to the spa’s hot tubs and a gym
– On-site is the renowned Pacha nightclub.
– Rooms are loud.
– There are no coffee or tea makers in the room, and there is no room service.
– There are few late-night eating options.
– Two devices are allowed per room to use the free Wi-Fi.
11. Temptation Cancun Resort
Temptation Cancun Resort takes pride in being an adult playground where guests 21 years of age and older may go to enjoy a wonderful experience. It has an unending list of entertaining adult activities. Each accommodation has a balcony with views of the lush tropical garden or the Caribbean Sea and is decorated in a modern style.
– Adults-only, topless-optional, all-inclusive resort located close to Cancun’s downtown and the main hotel zone
– Outdoor patios, rainfall showers, and coffeemakers are features of contemporary, airy rooms.
– Visitors to tower rooms get access to the rooftop pool and bar with DJs.
– Hot tubs and pools for recreation, exercise, and fun
obscene live performances, theme evenings, clubs, seductive competitions, and entertainment
– Numerous restaurants with good reviews provide Italian and seafood dishes.
– Reports of thin walls in rooms producing noise problems in a small beach location
– The bathrooms are relatively small.
– Early hot tub closings (7 p.m. during our stay)
12. Sandos Cancun Resort
It offers breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea and a variety of entertaining activities that may be taken advantage of either at the resort’s many amenities or on the spotlessly white sand beach.
Four fine dining establishments, a cascading three-tier infinity pool, a deluxe spa, and stylish bars are just a few of the attractions.
– Beautiful beach with fine white sand
– With a whirlpool and three infinity pools
– Excellent spa services that are broad
– A good all-inclusive choice
– Reputable eateries nearby with round-the-clock room service gym with weights and cardio equipment
– Stylish, unhurried lobby bar
– Nothing at all after dark
– It’s possible for outdoor air conditioning systems to make noise on lower floors.
– Late afternoon check-in that isn’t flexible
In conclusion, there are many different accommodations in various resorts and hotels. Choose the right one based on your budget and your needs so that you can make a perfect trip.