Our Hyannis hotel includes an indoor pool and an outdoor pool for recreation and relaxation. Our outdoor swimming pool and sun deck overlooks Hyannis harbor while our indoor pool is heated and ideal for rainy days and cool evenings. After spending a relaxing day at one of the many Cape Cod beaches or returning from a Nantucket and Martha’s Vineyard island cruise, come take a relaxing swim in one of our two swimming pools.
Outdoor swimming pool – overlooks Hyannis harbor
Indoor swimming pool – perfect for the evenings
For your safety and enjoyment and that of our other guests, please review our pool rules prior to swimming at Hyannis Holiday Motel.
- Pool hours are from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- All guests swim at their own risk.
- All children under the age of 16 must be actively and safely supervised by a parent or responsible adult.
- All Non-swimmers and young children must stay in the shallow end of the pool for their safety.
- To prevent injuries, there is no diving, no jumping, no running, no ball playing, and no rafts in the water.
- No alcohol is allowed in the pool.
- A pool supervisor is in attendance during pool hours to enforce rules. It is the guests’ responsibility to watch their own children.
- Pools are not open simultaneously and will alternate depending on the time of day, season, and weather conditions.
- The management may refuse pool privileges to any guest that does not obey these rules.