Where to see July Fourth fireworks on Cape Cod 2014
Photo by Cape Cod Times file/ Ron Schloerb
- Barnstable fireworks, July 4. No rain date. Over Lewis Bay, viewable from Aselton Park and Veterans Beach at dusk. More information: http://www.townofbarnstable.us/TownHall/fourthofjuly.asp
- Falmouth fireworks, July 4. Rain date July 5, Falmouth Heights Beach, Grand Avenue, starting at 9 p.m. More information: http://www.falmouthfireworks.org/
- Mashpee fireworks, July 1. Rain date July 2, Mashpee High School, 500 Old Barnstable Road, starting at 5 p.m.
- Orleans fireworks, July 5, rain date July 6 at Rock Harbor at dusk. More information: http://www.town.orleans.ma.us/Pages/OrleansMA_BComm/july
- Provincetown fireworks, July 4, no rain date, Provincetown Harbor. Viewable from bayside beaches at dusk. More information: http://www.provincetown-ma.gov/index.aspx?NID=623
- Edgartown fireworks, July 4, rain date July 5 from Edgartown Harbor beginning at dusk/ 9 a.m.
- Nantucket fireworks, July 4, rain date July 5. Fireworks from barge off Jetties Beach. Buses leave from the Whaling Museum. 9 p.m. display.
- Wareham/Onset fireworks, July 5, rain date July 6, from Onset Beach at dusk.